Submit an EventRules for Posting Events
- Muncie Events: Only events taking place in Muncie may be posted.
- Events Only: In general, advertisements for services offered by businesses (such as sales) and deadlines are not considered events and may not be posted.
- Public Events: Only events open to the general public (not counting age restrictions) and relevant to the general public can be posted. No private events, members-only events, or events that only pertain to specific groups can be posted.
- Significant Events: Ongoing events that take place very frequently (such as unspecific live music at a coffee shop every day) may not be posted.
- One Post Per Event: Duplicate entries for the same event are not allowed. If an event has been posted multiple times, all postings after the first will be removed. At the administrators' discretion, the posting with more complete, detailed, and/or accurate information may be retained, even if it was not posted first.
- Language: To be considerate of our wide and diverse audience, offensive language is not allowed. In general, any words that would be bleeped on television are not allowed in posted events.
- Adult-Oriented Events: Any events of a sexual nature or with any other content inappropriate for an audience under 18 years of age must include the 'adult-oriented' tag so that it can be filtered out by users requesting only events appropriate for all ages.
- Formatting: An event's title should not redundantly include information entered into other fields, such as location name, address, cost, or age restrictions. Using CAPS LOCK FOR EMPHASIS and other obnoxiously-formatted text (administrators' discretion) is not allowed.
You're not currently logged in. You can still submit this event, but...
- you will not be able to edit it,
- you will not be able to add custom tags,
- you will not be able to include images,
- you'll have to fill out one of those annoying CAPTCHA challenges, and
- it won't be published until an administrator reviews it.